We create bespoke software for forward-minded businesses
Mobile App Development UK
Does My Business Really Need a Mobile App?
Our UK experts audit businesses and suggest digital solutions that fit your purposes the best. Unlike many app developers in the UK who only aim at earning as much money as possible, we always look for a solution that will work best for you needs, goals and budget, whether it is a website, web software or native mobile software. That is the reason why we carefully interview you to know all the details about your business and make a decision that will ensure a long-term success for you.
Benefits of Native Apps
If you have doubts whether you should invest a large sum of money into native mobile software ( in other words, an app that is installed on a smartphone and can be accessed from an icon on the home screen) when you can pay much less for a mobile website or web software that do not need any downloads and installation, here are some advantages of native software over web solutions:
- Technical capabilities - native applications can take advantage of the device’s hardware like camera, compass, accelerometer, speakers and so on.
- No limits - native apps can be used without internet connection and are not limited to a specific browser.
- Great user experiences - smartphone software is faster and more reliable than browser-based software or desktop software.
- More time spent - statistics indicates that smartphone owners stay online four times longer when they use mobile internet.
- Broader audience - having a mobile app means that your business is visible in the largest marketplaces like App Store and Google Play, making the client’s brand exposed to the largest pool of iOS and Android device owners.
Disadvantages of Native Software
However, there are a couple of disadvantages native software have compared to web-based solutions, for example, the need to download and install the app before you can run it and more complicated architecture that need continuous support and maintenance, the details of which we will explain to you and offer our professional post-launch services. On the other hand, there are situations when a native mobile app has the same advantages for your business as web software - in this case you can for an option of developing hybrid software that uses an HTML code but looks like a mobile app, combining the functionality of web and mobile.
Mobile application enables your business to be accessible to customers wherever they are and whenever they want to, putting you ahead of competitors. In a busy world of today consumption of information happens on the go. Whether you want to create native software to connect to your customers, boost sales or reach out to a whole new audience, the latest research shows that modern-day consumers crave for the following digital solutions:
- Almost a half of all smartphone owners in the UK use mobile software when they look for a product or a service they want to buy
- 60% of consumers said that they would subscribe to a loyalty program if it was carried out via a mobile app
- Around 80% of smartphone owners use software to contact retailers
- 65% of consumers are willing to install an app offered by a brand if it gives access to useful information
Mobile Design Experts UK
- Simplicity - people do not like complicated programs, especially when it comes to software that runs on small displays of pocket devices.
- Engagement - this is very much related to the previous paragraph: if an app provides the user with a super friendly experience and makes it easy for the consumer to do what they want to do, then it has all the chances to become favourite software that will be used regularly.
- Speed - in a modern era of fast internet and advanced technologies, it is a must for an app to load within seconds - is you cannot provide this, the users will move to faster software of competitors.
Technologies Used by Software Development Companies in UK
Development Process UK
- Transfer the Intellectual Property rights for the product to your company
- Provide the employees with a training on the software, either at your premises or at our headquarters. However, you can be sure that the apps we create are so easy-to-use that you most likely will not require any training.
- Ensure continuous support and maintenance of the software, providing access to our support specialists 24/7 via phone or live chat (the service is optional).
- Offer hosting services that is based on a highly secure, safe and stable technologies - this service is very convenient for those UK companies that do not want to deal with special bulky server hardware that has to be installed on your premises.
Other Services We Offer in the UK
- Integration of hardware and software
- Bespoke database creation
- Custom client relationship management software
- White-label app design
- Tailor-made portal software
- Smart device development (IoT)
- Data migration service
- Operating systems
- Optimisation of existing software
- Digital consulting
- Ongoing software project development
- Bespoke enterprise software outsourcing
- Source code audit and recovery
- Software maintenance and support
- Minimum viable product (MVP) development for startups